Saturday, May 21, 2011

UNITY Addiction...

Oh dear-- so I know I had mentioned I picked up some new stamps at the Stamping and Scrapbooking Expo last weekend...and wowzers I had  heard about Unity Stamps--BUT I had no idea I'd soon become addicted to them.  The people at the Unity booth were so kind and it just made me smile and it was cool to chat with them a little as they are a MN company--which I think is great.  I decided to pull out some of my "grab bag" goodies and this is the card I came up with.

I was dying to get my hands on this little tree and my friend Sarah and I had about 5 grab bags between the 2 of us and she had the tree and I pretty much begged for it...well it wasn't that dramatic but I did score the tree so I was happy :)  This cloud stamp...seriously...LOVE it!!!


The Deets:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper and Ink: SU!
Other: rhinestones, MS punch

5 comments:

JulieK said...

I would have begged for the tree too! Very Cute!

Jayne said...

Fab card,can see why you wanted that tree!

Unknown said...

Super cute card. Love it all

Suzy said...

This card is so pretty! Love the 2 colors of grass layered together. I have not used Unity stamps before but I drool over them :) Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my Pizza card! :) So funny how others have that set too.

Jen M said...

Love it! I love that tree, wonder which set it's from... hmmm. and the clouds are fab!