Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chick Challenge #2

Friends...ovals are NOT my friends!  I had a really hard time creating this card... I apparently do not mesh well with ovals!  But I had to use an oval...well had to is a bit extreme but I wanted to so I can join the other chick over at Chick Challenges!  If you've not checked out these chicks I highly recommend you peep on over and see what all the fuss is about!  I didn't think I'd love new stamps as much as I love my Unity and Ippity stamps...oy!  They are sooooo much fun to use.  So pull out your Ippity stamps and join the fun!!


The Deets!
Stamps: Ippity All Things Are Possible
Paper: Solid is SU! which you can't see
DSP is from a DCWV stack
Ink: Black Stazon

6 comments:

Jen M said...

Looks like this one was your friend! Fabulous... Love the colors and the banner you created with the sentiment!

Sonya said...

What a pretty card!!

Aleks said...

I love it, Sarah. I really like how you did the banner. The more I see this set, the more I want it. :)

Unknown said...

Okay, now I need those papers! Those colors and patterns...love...and I the way the sentiment looks on the banner...magnificent Sarah! Thanks for joining us at Chick Challenges...can't wait to see your next creation! *smile*

Unknown said...

p.s. CONGRATS on your 'featured peep'!!!

angie/shuggy said...

such a cute card! way to be a peep!!