Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Check Out Ginger Snap Scraps!!!

So who's super excited about a new super amazing scrapbook store opening?  I know that I am :)  I would HIGLY recommend you stop over at Ginger Snap Scraps and check out the awesome products Cori has in her store as well as the awesome deals she has too! 
She has some great stamps in store and you will find they are available at some really great prices.  All this week she is offering FREE shipping on order $25 or more to Canada and the US!  Whoot!  That's a great deal if you ask me.  And I know she will be working hard to get your goodies in hand as soon as possible!

I took some time to place a "little" order and they arrived super fast!  I love the variety she offers and the prices for the Cricut Cartridges are awesome!  Check out what I created using some goodies from the store. I was a little apprehensive about the glitter tape-- but it's AWESOME!  I used it as my "paper" and stamped on it--easy peasy and I also created her cheeks and some faux brads but punching them out of the tape--easy and NO mess!

Hope you stop back on Friday for a super cute card using Riley from Ginger Snaps and Scraps! 


Isn't sure adorable in her cute little pink swimsuit!
this is the stamp set I used! Did a little surgery for the banner :)
Hello super fun glitter tape-- I highly recommend ordering some!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I love your new blog design, Sarah! It's so pretty, springy and happy over here! I'm a follower of Cori's and I was so excited to see her Ginger Snap Scraps store open... I can't wait to try some of the goodies she has in there! Love the card, Sarah! Super cute!