Saturday, June 30, 2012

On a roll...

I was on a bit of a roll working in advance on some projects... but that meant I was behind in my OWH cards!  So I decided I would do a few more today to get my box ready to send off to Kris.  I ended up with 54 cards to send-- every little bit helps so I shouldn't be so sad about it!  That will go in the mail tomorrow.  I did whip out my new stamp set... it's soooooooooooooooo cute!  I am in love with Pink By Design Stamps...I wish that money grew on trees so I could own all of their sets because they are sooooo cute!  But this one...well two actually called my name so I had to have them!

Paper black SU, green idk?, white Neenah
Colored with copics

2 comments:

Jen M said...

This is adorable. And 54 is nothing yo sneeze at... Especially for making them so quickly! Go Sarah!

JustYolie said...

LOL!!!!