Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mmmmmm Ice Cream!

I love me some ice cream... but it does NOT love me.  I will usually limit how much of it I eat but when a DQ cake calls my name I sometimes just have to answer!!  So my fabulous DH picked me some up! Yummy!  So this owl card was inspired by my love of ice cream and of course the love of my DH--only weren't not owls and probably would each have our own cone :)  I love this stamp that you can order from my fabulous friend Heather at Fresh Brewed Designs and it's a digi-- make it big make it small... oh so fun!


I also had to create this birthday card for you all today using a new embossing folder from my bestie-- it was part of my awesome Christmas package--- gotta love when your friends shower you with crafting items!




2 comments:

Jen M said...

Cute cards! Dairy queen cakes are awesome!! I go for the cupcakes. :) that embossing older is awesome!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are too cute! Lee-Ann :)