Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Could You Be Any Sweeter?

I don't think I could be any sweeter....haha!  Well my crafty friends I hope this post finds you well and that you are having a wonderful day.  I have created this little cutie for you today using one of my great stamps from Fresh Brewed Designs and this month we are starting a new challenge at FBD and it's all about Sweet Treats!  Hence the use of "Cherry Cupcake Cutie" and the great sentiment is from "Skinny Minnie Is Sweet."  Love this little cutie!

I was in the mood for something not so girly and I pulled out the yellow polka paper and used that as my inspiration-- I can't seem to move away from mixing colors with black-- it seems to just ground my cards :)  Hope you can find some time to join us for some sweet treats!


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

I can't seem to move away from mixing colors with black-- it seems to just ground.
Septorinoplasti Burun Estetigi Nesef Darligi Ameliyati r


VanessaB said...

i just love the yellow/grey/black. super sweet card! :)

Sheryl said...

Aww! Great minds think alike! I used the same sweet stamp! I just love your soft lemon yellow color and your lovely coloring and shading! Your card is beautiful!
I hope that you have a great weekend!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is precious! I LOVE the clean and simple look and those soft buttery yellows. Very happy and sweet!