Sunday, October 27, 2013

Boo!

Hello friends!  Hope you're having a wonderful day.  Just working on some crafty projects here today and thought I would shared with you!   I pulled out my envelope maker and created these fabulous treat boxes--- the idea was from DD Stamps and they were super easy and fun to put together-- a perfect size for these great peanut butter cups!  Yum!  Only a couple were consumed while creating :)  I am also working on some other cards as well as creating with some vinyl on a glass block-- all posts for another time depending on how my creations come out!  But enjoy these treat boxes!


The paper is from an OLD DCWV stack!
The sentiments are from CardzTV stamps!  I did a little stamp surgery for the boo!

I am linking up for the following challenges!





3 comments:

teachdanz said...

LOVE these Sarah!! I am definitely scraplifting this one :-) thanks for the inspiration. could be trouble thought trying not to eat the candy - my favorite!!

BugBites said...

these are awesome.. what envelope maker are you using for this super cute treat box? I love it.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

First of all, this project is super neat. I have never seen this before and I love it. Second, how did you only consume a few in the crafting process? LOL. I totally would be giving empty boxes to trick or treaters. :)

Thanks so much for sharing at Craftin' Desert Divas! Good luck!