Thursday, June 5, 2014

Is there an airport nearby??

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope this post finds you well.  I can't believe it's June... where oh where has the time gone!  I found some time tonight to do a little creating and decided to create a little treat box for the June Challenge at Jaded Blossom.  This month the challenge is "anything for dad, grandpa, son or hubby" and YES I know I know I probably should have gone the Father's Day route but I decided to create this cute little treat box for my hubby.... adorable right?!?!  Hope you love it as much as I do :)




9 comments:

Melissa said...

So adorable! I saw those boxes at the Silhouette store and yours is super cute. Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom's Challenge.

BugBites said...

I too saw and grabbed these cute boxes. This is super cute and love the sentiment. Hope your summer is going well. TFS over at JB

Trixie said...

This is just too cute!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

2craftykaties said...

love it. I wasn't sure what to do for my Dad for Father's Day and I think this will be fabulous!!! thank you for sharing

GiGi said...

This is SOOOO CAUUUTE!!! I LOVE that cute pilot and the sentiments you added to the sides! SO FUN! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

Crystal said...

OMG!! THis is simply adorable!! I love love love it! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!

Kate said...

Aww this is so cute. Thanks for joining our challenge this month over at Jaded Blossom.

Michelle said...

this is soooo adorable !!! perfect sentiment too!!! thanks so much for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!
Michelle ~ jb owner
www.scrappiinwithmybug.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is tooo freaking cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us in Jaded Blossom's Monthly Challenge!
Candace
JB Owner