Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Jaded Blossom August Release Day 3

Hey crafty friends!  Today is Day 3 of the amazing August release at Jaded Blossom.  Not only is today day three but today up until 11:59 PM PST you have to place your order for the Gotta Have it Now Release Pack--so in case you've been dilly dallying get on over and get that baby ordered up!

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99
August 2014 Release will include:
54 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - New Sets of Die
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular Price $145.99

And I know you're thinking... super cute gotta have this... ummm yes, you're right you do!!!

I am in LOVE with this set!  Didn't know if I'd like it...but I love it.  Super fun and you can get super creative with it!  Stop by again later in the month and I'll show you one of my all time favorite creations with it!!!

Adorable right?!?!  I used this to create a card/gift card holder!  The perfect size for an A-2 envelope when folded in half!!!

Here's the inside of the card/holder I created with the Candy Caddy

And of course I needed a little treat box!  So here's one for you to enjoy!
Box is from the Silhouette Store ID 43733.

9 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Love your gift card! Love how you stamped on the Ribbon! Great Projects!

Jamie said...

These look awesome!

Michelle said...

these are tooo cute ! I like how you used the paint splatter on top of the sentiment on the candies

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

AWEsome! WHat great projects. I'm loving the stamped ribbon - very clever my friend!

GiGi said...

These both are fantastic! Love how you stamped on the ribbon!

Melissa said...

Super creative projects! Great job Sarah!

Candace Pelfrey said...

These are fabulous! I LOVE how you used the candy caddy die to create a little gift card holder. Awesome job!

Crystal said...

These look great!! What a cool idea to stamp the ribbon!

Kate said...

Super Cute.