Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hello my crafty friends!  I can't believe that it's Christmas Eve already... yikes I know I say this ALL the time but oh my word I'm still trying to figure out where November went?!?!  And now it's the end of December!  Yikes!  I hope you love my project that I am sharing with you all today-- I had a blast making it.  I am so in love with these adorable cut files-- seriously soooo adorable---love how they are a breeze to put together!  I am sure that my husbands Godson is gonna LOVE opening up this little treat--I mean who doesn't love a little cash!



Fabulous cuts I used: 

Christmas Costume Kids Cutting Files
PPPR Christmas Costume Kids-- soooo in love with these cuties!

Money Roll Box-- here is a link to recreate the money roll box.  There is also one available in the Silhouette Store. 

No comments: