Saturday, September 24, 2016

Gingerbread Spice and Everything Nice!

Hello my friends! Hope you love the fun card I have to share with you all today!  I used the adorable new "Gingerbread Christmas" stampset that Ms. Mary at CardzTV Stamps just released and an old favorite "You're The Man."  I think the googly eyes and glasses are pretty darn hilarious!



Details: 
Stamps are from of course CardzTV :) 
Card base and gingerbread are cuts from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
The gingerbread man is also available in the Silhouette Store: ID#71337
Paper is from my stash... I think the gingerbread paper is from American Crafts


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGEEZ! Adorable Sarah!!! Yes the Gingerbread is totally adorable with the googly eyes & glasses! Great background paper too! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations