Monday, October 31, 2016

Boo--zed!!

Hello my crafty friends!  I am sad to see October come to an end... as that ends my time as the guest designer for Jaded Blossom Stamps.  I had a wonderful time sharing my creations with all of you and am so appreciative of all the love you left me!  Thanks M and C for allowing me to create with your awesome stamps and dies!  Well that's certainly enough of my blabbering!  On to my creation!  One last treat holder for you... definitely a treat for the 21+ crowd :) Enjoy!



The details:
Fireball from the store :) Paper is from my stash and the polka dots are from Hob Lob!  
Jaded Blossom Goodies
  




3 comments:

Michelle said...

awesome ! who doesn't love some fireball? hahahah its sure to burn your throat hehehee. Thank you sooooo much for being a awesome guest designer for us this month ! Loved all your projects ♥

Georgiana said...

Your treat box is awesome. I can one for every holiday!

Scrapper69 said...

Soo CUTE! Great Halloween project!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations