Friday, August 18, 2017

Morning of the Jaded Blossom Release Day 5: Dam...

Hello my crafty friends!  Happy Friday!  I didn't think Friday would ever make it!  Thank goodness it finally did :)  I hope you have enjoyed all of the projects this week highlight the new stamp sets released this week at Jaded Blossom!  Today I am sharing the final two stamp sets--- they are super fun!  I am still in love with the Gable Box Die...but didn't use it today...shocking I know-- don't worry pop back for the blog hop tonight and you will see it back in action!

Here's my project for today---a perfect gift card or treat holder!!


This cracks me up...haha this beaver cut from SVG Cutting Files is hilarious!!!  Love this!

Here are the stamp sets for today!
This beaver stamp set cracks me up! I can't wait to make a hilarious Valentine...wood you be mine...bahahah!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!

Michelle said...

sooo cute ! anyone would love the gc