Sunday, February 13, 2011

Achooooooo!

Bless you...or excuse me!  Today I spent the day working on a collection of cards for my Aunt.  I typically try to make her some cute cards every now and again.  I have a list of ones that she needs as she sends out tons and tons of notes each month.  Today I worked on some get well cards for her. 

This is what I came up with.  A simple design that I once saw at a Stamping and Scrapping Expo in the Twin Cities--I love attending those.  I always spend way tooooo much money there but I have a great time spending the day with my friend Sarah and her mom!  We have a blast and I look forward to it each and every year.  I hope you enjoy my card for today.
Recipe
Paper: Recollections and the DSP...again no clue--I cut my paper down and didn't keep track :(
Stamps: Lockhart design is what's on the stamp
Other stuff: paper piecing and tissue 

No comments: