Monday, February 21, 2011

I love daisies!!!

I suppose it's a little too early to be making cards for Mother's Day but I decided that for another challenge with the lovely ladies at http://stamping411.blogspot.com/ I would create a Mother's Day card using their sketch challenge for the week.  I had to have a new toy to play with so I went out and picked up the Cuttlebug quilling dies-- my oh my soooo cute and fun to play with.  I did have a 50% off coupon so that made the purchase even more worthwhile.   It didn't take long at all to put the card together.  I used some of my neglected nestabilities dies and am pleased with how this card turned out.  Thanks for checking it out! 

Recipe
Paper: SU! paper
Die: Cuttlebug Quilling Die: Daisy, Nestabilities label 1 I think
Ink: Old Olive-SU!
Punch: SU! modern label punch
Ribbon: unknown--I think Target


6 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Fabulous Sarah!!! I'm so glad you shared this beauty with us!

Shauna said...

Beautiful card!!

gbarron56 said...

You love daisies and you do them so well! This is such a lovely card -- the colors are so soft and dreamy! Great job with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411 this week! Blessings, Gretchen

Selene Kempton said...

oh this is gorgeous! And I have to say, that ribbon is just yummy! Thanks for playing along with stamping411!

Kerin said...

Your flower is awesome, love the bunches of layers! The soft colors are beautiful too! Thanks for playing along this week :)

Patti Chesky said...

Love this to pieces! Love your attention to detail!