Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Foxy....foxy lady!

Nope... this is not a day dream scene from Wayne's World :)  But... I do have a super cute card to post today if I do say so myself.  I received this new stamp in the mail the other day from my super awesome Secret Stamping Sister--check out Splitcoaststampers for more information and tons of creative ideas to spark your creative side.

Again...you all know I love Amuse! and my Secret Sis sent me this little cutie along with some other goodies--a super stinkin' adorable little truffle box.  Once I have instructions I shall need to make one of those little cuties!  This fox is called "Artic Fox" and is from Amuse.  The designer paper is from my local craft store and on the reverse side it has a bunch of animals on it.  Sorry I don't again know the brand of paper-- my store has an outlet and I will occasionally...okay often pick up some random sheets here and there and give them a good home :) 

And a little ribbon from stash... I think I shall sob when I run out of this satin chocolate brown ribbob... I just love it sooooo much-- but have NO idea where it came from!


Recipe
Stamps: Amuse Artic Fox, sentiment from My Pink Stamper
Paper: solid SU, DSP unknown
Punches: random circles :)
Other: unknown ribbon, brads from M's

No comments: