Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tons of Fun...or A Huge Thanks...

This little elephant just screams fun!  It was a Zoo Theme Challenge at More Than Favors.  I of course decided to play along.  I put aside my Create-A-Critter and I used one of my newest cartridges-- Birthday Bash and I am quite pleased with how this elephant came out.  I again was using up the scraps that were strewn about my table-- yes, the kitchen table... I could just as well re-name it my Cricut Cutting Station!  I do more "cooking" on my Cricut than on the stove! 

The stamp is from My Pink Stamper and I am unsure about the pink designer paper-- I believe it might be from a Die-Cuts-With-A-View stack...a friend and I often split the paperstacks so we can have more designs without all the excess paper...haha excess paper....silly me :)  The solid shimmery gray I know is from DCWV and the pink is SU!


 Recipe:
Cricut: Elephant cut from Birthday Bash at 3.5 inches
Paper: DCWV and SU!
Stamps: My Pink Stamper
Punches: circles and scallop circle from SU!
Ink: SU!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute! Love that elephant.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, your card is soooo cute! Don't you just love Birthday Bash?! You are so talented and I am really enjoying your blog!!!!

Janet said...

OMG cute card =) I just love the Birthday Bash cartridge! Great job & I love the pattern paper you used. I've been a Follower for a while, I'm really enjoying your blog :o)

Janet
http://paperhoot.blogspot.com

Amy Joy said...

Love the card! I too was a user at the kitchen table! My husband would be cooking dinner and I would have papers and scraps strewn across the table... a few weeks ago I turned the 3rd bedroom which was just a catch all for stuff into my room! yay... finally he got the point! Love your blogs and creations! : )