Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ski you soon!

Ahhhhh if you have not been over to Bugbites! blog to check out her fabulous new stamp sets you are soooooo missing out!  I highly recommend adding these great stamps to your collection-- you won't be disappointed and she is offering them at a fantastic price.

I am convinced that this stamp/sentiment from the Misletoe set is my absolute favorite!  Love it sooo much!  And I really love how this stamp allows you to use it even during the non-holiday season! I will be back this weekend with another one of BugBites stamps used in a non holiday way!  I can't wait to see what you create with Barb's amazing stamps! 

Here's my card-- the cricut cartridge I used was the "Campin' Critters" and the paper is mostly SU! except for the fun blue polka dots--that's from Creative Memories.  I apologize that my photo doesn't show the sentiment well in real life it looks fab if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute- I love that Camping Critters cartridge! :)Amy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Great paper and fun image!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

That's adorable. Love that sentiment; it's really cute what you did with it!--Pat N.