Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back to Thanksgiving...

So yesterday I posted a Valentine's Day card and have a couple more for later posts...but today during lunch I whipped up these cute wrapped candy bars for my staff to let them know how thankful I am for them :)   These are super easy to make...used a full size kit-kat, a 6x6 piece of DSP and some scor-tape and a crimper!  I can't remember where the idea for this came from...only because it's so easy and I didn't book mark it when I found it years ago!  Enjoy!

4 comments:

BugBites said...

Great idea!

Karen said...

Hi Sarah what the thoughful little gift so wonderful of you to let your staff know you appreciate them.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, I love these!

Anna Gatherum said...

so cute hope you;ll visit my blog,
annabeedesigns.blogspot.com