Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Ummmm can someone please tell me where on earth the first couple of weeks in November went?!?!  I can't believe November is almost over and Thanksgiving is almost upon us :)  I have so much to be thankful for this year and every year!  I just wished I'd remember to be more thankful each and every day :)  But alas it is time for Thanksgiving cards to be sent!  I finished up a bunch of them and decided that I of course had to show you them!  I promise this is likely the last time this year you will see this same stamp---but seriously it's so stinkin' cute I just can bear to put it away just yet!  So maybe one more before Thanksgiving is actually upon us! 

Thank you for being great blog friends :) Cheesy yep... but oh well!


The Deets:
Paper: Recollections stack from M's...hello LOVE IT!
Stamp: DeNami Designs
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Cricut: Elegant Edges for the shapes
Image colored with Copics
Yellow stickles


4 comments:

Jen M said...

Those are TOO cute! Love that stamp!

Beckie said...

These are too cute! I love 'em.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Unknown said...

Absolutely Adorable!!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com