Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chick Challenge!

It is time for another Ippity Chick Challenge.  Love the challenge this week!  Soooo fun!  I love my new Ippity set and I can't wait to find out more about the changes that are happening in the Ippity/Unity world :)  I love that I can now purchase them right from Unity-- NOT that my Unity gal didn't rock my socks off...perhaps she will remain my chick-- guess I will have to do some research!

The Details
Paper....Echo Park! Thanks Catarina! Solid is SU!
Circles cut on Cricut
Stamp: Ippity Your Friendship, My Cup of Tea
Copic markers

8 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Sarah, this is super bee-utiful!!! Adore the honeycomb paper with the cute bee!
:O)
Jessica

BugBites said...

How cute it this card?! The paper is perfect for the stamp-- adorable.

~Tammy~ said...

Great paper to have to match that super cute stamp to make a super cute card!

Shelly said...

Sarah, This is super cute!! I LOVE the paper and the bee is fabulous! I want to make a bee card now... Thanks for the inspiration, I'll let everyone know my inspiration came from you if I get around to making the card:)
Shelly

Jen M said...

Super cute bee and the honeycomb paper? LOVE. This would make an adorable Valentine!

Sherrie K. said...

Ooooh Sarah, this is cute! I like the yellow and black together and what a cute little bee:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Docerela said...

Great card! Bees are so cute when they are in paper, but in reality I would run away.

* I think that paper is from Echo Park ( I have one that is just like that , but maybe its from another company).

Tfs

Catarina

angie/shuggy said...

what an amazingly cute card!