Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chick Challenge!

I'm sooooo glad I had a few minutes to put together a card for the Chick Challenge with Ippity. As you all know I am currently obsessed with all things Unity so of course I had to pull out this stamp set...ummmm hello Ippity is now available right on the Unity sight...love! This set with the flowers is so great so I inked that baby up and colored it with some Copics. I couldn't resist putting a little glitter on this baby!  It's an odd size so I hadn't planned on adding it to OWH collection anyway!  So yay glitter!

Details
Paper: SU!
Copic Markers
Ippity by Unity stamps: Friends is from Time with Wine and Friends
Flowers from: Now and Always---you need this set!
Ribbon: $ Tree
Twine: The Twinery
Punch: SU!

4 comments:

Pat N. said...

Your card is beautiful; you did a wonderful job! Love the size too!--Pat N.

Jen M said...

Gorgeous, Sarah! Those flowers are so spring-y. :)

Yoshiras time to craft said...

lovely card.love the colors and coloring.tfs

Emily Keaton said...

GOR-JUSS!!! Wow, Sarah, that color combo is just delightful, and your coloring is superb. That is my all-time fave {ippity} set!!