Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stamp of the Week

If you don't have the Unity Stamp of the Week why on earth NOT?  You totally need it.  Yes, it's a stamp a week...delivered right to your door...sometimes it's even a couple of stamps!  Ummmm so much Unity goodness I just don't know how you can say no...well yes, I do know the many, many reasons you can say no...but spoil yourself!  It's sooo worth it.

Here is a super simple card I created using this week's stamp--the bicycle is super cute!  Just don't forget to ink the edges of the paper AFTER you emboss the sentiment--ugh so messy but still cute!  Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Jen M said...

Rub it in, why don't you? :) LOVE this bicycle stamp!

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Sarah!! I love that stamp and the paper is so beautiful!! What a gorgeous card :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Emily Keaton said...

So fabulous and colorful. I LOVE that bicycle!! And you located that sentiment perfectly. :)