Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Finally!

I had been collecting toilet paper rolls in an attempt to make albums...ummm well let me just tell you I don't have any albums to show for all of the rolls I have collected...or had friends collect.  So I was super excited to see a challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge that asked us to try out a project using a toilet paper roll.  So I smushed mine down and created a gift card holder.  I also decided that I would use love as my theme so that fits quite well with the More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday challenge.  And love is in the air at My Sheri Crafts so I added two hearts to my project to enter her challenge as well :)  Hope you enjoy this project!

The Details
Owl Bag and Notepad from Target--inspired the card
Punch: from Michaels--Recollections
Owl: Cricut cut--Hoot n Holler
Adorable face: Peachy Keen Stamps!
Sentiment from K. Andrew Designs
Lipstick--a pen from the dollar tree-- I'm in love with it!!

13 comments:

BugBites said...

Super cute! Love your sentiment stamp

Docerela said...

Great card. Awesome challenge! Can't wait to see what you make! Loving the PEN.

TFS

Catarina

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Sry i should have read the post more carefully, Great gift card holder love the sentiment!!
Kristan
Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

Beckie said...

I LOVE it Sarah. Super duper cute!

Be blessed, Beckie

Cindy :) said...

adorable, great idea for a gift card holder, so cute, gl

Stef H said...

OMGoodness! is this ever fabulous! as a matter of fact, i'm sitting here staring at my computer with an empty toilet paper roll on my desk thinking.... what the heck am i gonna do with this????

hugs :)

Kristi said...

Super Cute Idea! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge!

Vicky said...

so cute I think your owl is adorable

ShelbyWoo said...

great card gotta love owls!! thanks for sharing with us over at My Sheri Crafts

Glora said...

Your gift card holder is ADORABLE! I love the red and white owl on there too! SO super SWEET! Hugs- Glora

Nikki Foraker said...

so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeenStamps!!!!

Nikki

Houses Built of Cards said...

Very cute gift card holder! LOVE that cute owl!!! I'm SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com