Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sweet Summertime Wishes!

Hello friends!  Happy 4th of July!  I hope you're enjoying your day.  I am spending some time with some of my favorites today and loving it!  I am having a blast with my little friends Lexi and Aubbs--they are so sweet and adorable!  As your read this we're probably having a blast in the bounce castle--it's okay to be totally jealous :)

But alas it's time to show you a brand spankin' new digital stamp that is available from the awesome Heather over at Fresh Brewed Designs---Lord knows I didn't need another stamp line to fall in love with but... well it's a little too late I'm head over heels in love with this line!  I know that today Heather is releasing some other new stamps and is having a new challenge with a beach theme--so I thought this card was perfect!

Enough rambling from me-- Happy 4th Everyone!


7 comments:

VanessaB said...

so suuuuper cuuuuuute! such a fun image! i loe what you did with it! happy 4th!

Judie said...

Sarah, such a cute card, love it. Great image.

Hugs
Judie

JenMarie said...

Oh how sweet is this! Love it!

Charlie said...

Hi Sarah. Cute card. Popped by to say thank you very much for visiting my blog during the OWH/OWH bloghop. Me and my team were blown away by the huge number of lovely comments we reveived from our American friends. =0)

Unknown said...

Sarah, this is adorable;)

Karina Beck said...

WOW, love all your cards!
Gr. Karina
Denmark.

JustYolie said...

Oh how I love FBD's beach hooties!!!! Your card turned out fantastic!!!