Monday, July 30, 2012

You Light Up My Life!

Have you stopped over at Cardz TV Design Team Anything Goes Challenge?  You have until August 2 to link up with us...and remember...anything goes!  I know you wanna join us!  So pull out your Cardz TV stamps and get busy :) If you don't have any  Cardz TV Stamps that's okay too-- we'd still love to have you join us!

I created this card using some great stamps from Cardz TV: It's All About You!  I used the inspiration I found from Mary and created this card!  I will be sending this off with my other Operation Write Home cards and this one is for the Midweek Throwdown Encouraging Challenge and I think this card will be much appreciated by one of the heros!


6 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

Love the card and the stamp is fabulous!

Jen M said...

Aww! Love the lightbulb! It's really great with that dp.

Shawnee said...

Very cute. I love the sentiment. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! image and sentiment are just perfect together!

Maria Matter said...

hehe love this Sarah!!

JustYolie said...

Great minds think a like...I'm working on a "similar" card! I hope it turns out as great as yours! :)