Sunday, October 28, 2012

Blessings!

Hello my crafty friends!  I feel like I have been neglecting my blog hard core!  But there has been a lot happening in all aspects of my life right now!  But hey that's okay I did find a little time to craft today and that was much needed :)  Hope you enjoy my card.  It's a super simple one for today-- I created it using some stickers I was gifted during my amazing crafting retreat and I thought they would be perfect for a card today!

The details
Cardstock from SU!
Gems in my Stash
Stickers from Creative Memories
Sentiment is from Bug Bites Autumn Splendor

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Jen M said...

Love it, Sarah! It's the right blend of simple yet striking. :)

Migdalia said...

Wonderful and very Pretty!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good Luck hope to see you again next week.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your Clean & Simple CAS pumpkin card. I host a challenge at Speedy Tv Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk challenge #16 is Fruit or Veg (you have a pumpkin on card) and it ends tonight so you still have time. Membership in MFP is free. Please ck it out, join, enter & let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP Simple Salutations Hostess

Anonymous said...

fab card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Fab CAS design, lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x