Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Friend

Hello my bloggy friends!  I hope you are doing well on the lovely Wednesday.  Nothing new or exciting here but I do have a card to share with you today using some of my all time favorite stamps.  If you are looking for a challenge this week stop over at Fresh Brewed Designs and visit us :)  This week's challenge is to create a card or project using the theme love or friendship and to use fall colors!

The Details
Paper is SU, DCWV and Watercolor Paper
Sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps
Punch is from SU!


2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is so elegant and lovely! What a sweet color combo! LOVE the espresso brown ( hehehe ) and the gorgeous green paired together with this sweet pair of friends :D Adorable sentiment, love how you added it as a little tab. Very cute and sweet friendship card!!! <3

VanessaB said...

love the colors together. such a great card design! :)