Tuesday, August 25, 2015

You Make Nerdy Look Good....

Oh man... do you ever see something that someone created and you are simply crazy giddy over it?!?! Well, that something for me was created by Gigi-- oh my goodness!  I definitely had to recreate this! I did make a few adjustments but overall I kept to her same pattern-- a HUGE shout out to her for sharing!  Thanks! I kinda love that I picked out a couple other dies that fit perfectly for this too. Ahhh I love when a project comes together!  (haha I sound like my dad now-- he always says "Oh I love when a good meal comes together :)--I just applied it to crafting)

Look at this stinkin' adorable apple!  Love this cut file from Lisa at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and don't forget you still have a couple of days to enter the PPPR Challenge!  It's all about being a smarty pants this month!  So dig out those school files, nerd files and join us!

A little message on the back cover of this cute post-it note holder!  Hehe love this sentiment!  So I pulled out a bunch of my Jaded Blossom goodies and decided to link this up for their current challenge "Back To School."  

Supplies I used:
Jaded Blossom- Lollipop Die, Card Mat Dies, Mini Tag Dies 2, Kawaii Sentiments and Hello Hello


9 comments:

GiGi said...

This is SUPER CUTE! I love how you changed it up to fit your likes...I think I like it better than mine LOL! AWESOME job and thanks so much for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job on your card! I love it when crafters inspire each other.

As for your Dad's quote, he was inspired by a character on the TV show, The A-Team. The team's leader, Hannibal Smith, would always say, "I love it when a plan comes together!"

See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_A-Team_characters

:) Fun fact!!

Evelyn

Cassandra said...

Super cute! I love when I find the right inspiration. Great job and thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Challenge. :)

Scrapper69 said...

Oh GOSH!! How stinkin' CUTE!! Gigi's project was adorable too.... I love it too, when something just clicks in your head when you see another Designers creation.... It just makes you say... OMGOSH.. I got an idea for that! LOL Fab Job!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Melissa said...

Perfect little gift! Thanks for joining the challenge over at Jaded Blossom :)

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with you project.Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Challenges. :)

Sin City Chix said...

Sarah this is an awesome card! This totally scraplift worthy! This little apple was a great back to school freebie! So glad I have it too! Good luck on the challenge!

BugBites said...

This is awesome Sarah!

Unknown said...

Love it! Excellent job!