Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oh Boy!

Ahhh how I love a good challenge.  This card today is for the Color Challenge over at My Pink Stamper   The challenge was to use the colors, Orange, Turquoise and Green.  And I am liking how it turned out.  I do think I need to find a friend with an awesome camera to take some great pictures for me!  But alas my little point and shoot will just have to do :)  I will be sending this off to my husbands cousin who just had a baby boy!  Enjoy!  Oh and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Baby Steps cartridge!!!  Super cute!

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Very cute card Sarah! I love it! The colors are so bright and pretty.

Anonymous said...

Love this card!! So cute!

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute I love it.

Pat N. said...

That is so super cute!! Love it.

K-E Kreations said...

This is a great card! I love the clothes & hanger cutout.

Anonymous said...

omg this is too PRECIOUS and love that background paper it works perfectly, such a cute card! -Sam :-)

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Super cute card...love the background paper you used.

Sherrie K. said...

Such a cute card. I love the little bibs! The pattern paper is so cute and the scallop border is perfect:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kasie Gibson said...

Great boy card and fabulous colors!!!!
I love your blog too!
http://www.bookooblessings.blogspot.com/