Friday, October 28, 2011

How's it rollin'?!?

Hello my blogtastic friends!  Ugh I can't believe how behind I am in my card making and blog posting...work has been super stinkin' busy so I've just not found time to craft!  But...I had to find time to make this card for Unity Friends With Flair and oh my...I kinda love how it turned out.  I have to confess I purchased this Itty Bitty solely for the sentiment...and this is the card I have been dying to find time to make!  I am pretty sure I need to call the lovely and talented Angela at Unity and tell her she and I need to get together for a cup of coffee and create some stamp sets that will pair nicely with Cricut cartridges :)  Yep... a girl can dream :) 

The Deets!
Cut: Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge
Paper: Solid SU! DSP I think DCWV
Punches: SU!
Other: black diamond stickles and rhinestones from M's 

22 comments:

BugBites said...

Turned out super cute. Love it.

Kary said...

Sarah, this is so fun!! Love the skates & the wonderful colours. Great card!! Love it!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Hello sweet lady! It's good to see you back in the bloggy world...lol! Your card is super cute and I do love the sentiment! Hope you can work out that "coffee date"!

Glenda J said...

Wow - so fun! Love the bright colours.

Jennifer said...

LOVE the skates and sentiment!! GREAT card!! (=

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Sarah! Great bright colors and love the background paper. Hope things so down for you soon:) Take care and have a good day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

This is so FUN! I love the colors and papers you used!

sharon g said...

Wish I had a die cutter. Nice job.

Rona said...

Adorable!!!

JPScraps said...

Cute card. Unity and Cricut would make a good match :-)

Noelle Reese said...

Really cute!

ddazzled71 said...

Too cute! I love the retro feel and fun sentiment you have used.

jennifer mitten said...

This is such a fun card!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! I think the same thing about a stamp set to coordinate with Cricut cartridges! Wouldn't that be great?!?!?!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Roslyn said...

Love your card - the combo of blue and orange is so nice. The idea of Cricut and Unity is an awesome one!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, that is SO fun!! The colors really pop. Love the skates, and yes, that sentiment is perfect!! Great card. :)

Joni Kix said...

Perfect die cut for that sentiment. Great card!

Gwen said...

Cute idea and love the happy colors!! Perfect set...these skates and that sentiment!

Pat N. said...

Super cute - bright colors! Just love it!--Pat N.

Jen W. said...

Glad I'm not the only one that buys sets for one little part of it! :) The sentiment is perfect with those skates!

Pryn said...

This is too cute! Love how you combined your die cuts with your Unity!!

Unknown said...

LOVE this card! Its so fun! My kids are both roller skaters, hockey kids... they would love this!