Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A little more {Ippity} Love

Ahhh friends I found some time to join another challenge-- with my favorite ladies and stamps :)  Challenges With Ippity stop over and check out this weeks challenge!  It's a great sketch--I'm sure you'll love it!  Besides it's a great excuse for you to dig out your {Ippity} stamps...oh you don't have any you say... stop by Jen's place and she will hook you up!  You won't be disappointed!  And I know there are plenty of other great Ippity chicks out there... I just haven't ordered from them so check them out!

7 comments:

Jen M said...

Oooh, love this! The paper, the button... Looks fab!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

it is so pretty.love the colors and flowers.tfs

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Very pretty colors and patterns and an extra special scripture! Beautiful card! If we don't "talk" again before Christmas, I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday Sarah!

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty card Sarah! I love the sentiment:)

I also want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It's been fun working with you over at FCCB:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Docerela said...

Hello I'm a new follower!


Adorable card

Catarina

Anne Tussing said...

Pretty card!! Merry Christmas!!

JenMarie said...

Love this!!