Sunday, October 28, 2012

Blessings!

Hello my crafty friends!  I feel like I have been neglecting my blog hard core!  But there has been a lot happening in all aspects of my life right now!  But hey that's okay I did find a little time to craft today and that was much needed :)  Hope you enjoy my card.  It's a super simple one for today-- I created it using some stickers I was gifted during my amazing crafting retreat and I thought they would be perfect for a card today!

The details
Cardstock from SU!
Gems in my Stash
Stickers from Creative Memories
Sentiment is from Bug Bites Autumn Splendor

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Jen said...

Love it, Sarah! It's the right blend of simple yet striking. :)

Creative M said...

Wonderful and very Pretty!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good Luck hope to see you again next week.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your Clean & Simple CAS pumpkin card. I host a challenge at Speedy Tv Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk challenge #16 is Fruit or Veg (you have a pumpkin on card) and it ends tonight so you still have time. Membership in MFP is free. Please ck it out, join, enter & let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP Simple Salutations Hostess

craftyeyes said...

fab card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy

sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Fab CAS design, lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x