Thursday, November 15, 2012

Scene It!!!


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#19 "Scene It"
Starts: Friday, Nov 16th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Nov 22nd @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project with a 
SCENE FOR THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Nov 23rd @ Cardz TV

Here's my "Scene It" project:

The Details
Branch and leaves cut from Cricut Gyspy Wanderings
Stamp from the AMAZING Mary at CardzTVStamps!
Twine from The Twinery
Paper is from my stash!



14 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this card the layout and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Ann Cutts said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog - you do some awesome creations.
Ann xxx

~ Jo ~ said...

This card is beautiful! I love the fall colors and the layout of the card.

Hugs,
Jo
DT Sister

Ginger said...

Oh my goodness! Love this card! Super cute!

Hugs,
Ginger DT Sister

Candice S said...

Your card is just lovely! Everything about is wonderful, the colors, the leaves, the twine!

Sharon said...

I looooooove it!!! The branch and those fabulous leaves!! The colors are wonderful! :)

Jeri said...

How pretty! I love all the different patterned leaves.
Jeri DT Sister

mum of two said...

Sarah, this is beautiful! i love all the little leaves:) TFS

michelle (dt sister)
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Very pretty! Love the layer you used under the branch and the added twine!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister

Shawnee Penkacik said...

This is just beautiful!! I love the branch and leaves. Great job!!

Blessings,
Shawnee
DT Sister

The Queen (Laura) said...

This is so pretty! I love the leaves. The twine is a wonderful touch! Great job!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
DT Sister

Expressions By Elaine said...

Sarah,
Such a cute scene, love it!

Elaine
DT Sister

girlia said...

too cute

readysetstamp said...

What I love about this card is that it can be for a man or a woman. This is a really versatile card!! XOXO, Julie.:0)