Thursday, February 28, 2013

Jen and Sarah's Challenge! Fun Folds

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you're having a wonderful day....yikes I can't believe it's almost March--wow where oh where did February go?  I am so glad you've joined me for my blogging challenge with my crafty friend Jen--she's super talented so don't forget to stop over and check out her challenge card!

This challenge was selected by Jen and it's a fun one.  She asked that we create a card with a fun fold and make it a kids card.  Well I decided to pull out my scor-pal and create a gate fold card--why don't I do more of these...super easy and fun!  But I did have some more Sesame Street friends on my table so I decided to use them on my cards!  I have a Big Bird and Oscar to add to cards yet...so stay tuned.

Don't forget to visit Jen's blog!




2 comments:

Jen M said...

So cute! I love those mini sesame street guys! They look great with the colorful background paper!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)