Thursday, May 30, 2013

Huge Thanks!

Hello my friends!  Hope you are all doing well and having a great Thursday!  I am a little sad as tomorrow I will be starting a new job... definitely NOT sad to be working...but a little sad to no longer have my days to craft til I cramp!  I do love having crafting time-- but I am looking forward to human interaction between 8 and 5 :) haha!

This card was created using a fun sketch I found on my friend Jo's Funday Friday Challenge Blog and I think it turned out pretty fun!  The elephant is from Miss Kate Cuttables and the great sentiment is from Jaded Blossom Fish On--some great stamps in that set!


8 comments:

Migdalia said...

OMG!! This is so Cute and very Creative!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Michelle said...

tooo cute love those big ears !!!

Just Me said...

That elephant is just too cute. Love it.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Super cute card! Good luck with the new job!

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh how cute is this!!! You did a great job with the sketch Sarah! I love it!!!

Hugs,
Jo
Jo's Scrap Shack

Brenda said...

OMGosh this card is simply adorable! I am so loving your take on the sketch! And that elephant is just way to cute!! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday;-)

Kellie 0:) said...

What a cute card. Love how you have interpreted the sketch. thanks for joining in Jo's Funday Friday. :)