Thursday, February 20, 2014

CardzTV 3-D Challenge #2

Hello my crafty friends!  Today we have an awesome challenge up for you all!  It's all about birthdays!  So I created a 3-D project with an awesome birthday theme.  I hope you decide to stop on over and check out the fabulous projects the other members of the Design Team have created for you at CardzTV!  I created this project using a cut from the Silhouette Store it's a treat box... my photo looks a bit like a long card-- but I assure you it will hold treats :)  The great sentiment is of course from CardzTV Stamps: Good Times!


Stamp from CardzTV Good Times :)
Silhouette Cut: #53920
Punches from Stampin' Up
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby


12 comments:

BugBites said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

This box is so darling. I love how you did the bow off to the right hand side. It's just precious! XOXO, Julie. :0)

mum of two said...

Love it Sarah! The bow is so pretty. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

DebC said...

Very pretty!
Deb

sophiesmama said...

Sarah, your treat box is so sweet, and I love the colors and the paper you used! You did a great job on this 3-D challenge! Thanks for sharing your talent with Cardz TV!
Big hugz,
Mary

Brenda said...

This is really pretty Sarah! I love the papers and I love that pretty bow. The circle sentiment goes so well on this awesome treat box. Hugs!

girlia said...

so cute. Great job

Deanna Mulder said...

Awesome job Sarah! Love it.

The Queen (Laura) said...

So cute! I love the bow and fun paper! Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Mimi said...

I love making treat boxes. Must be why I love being on the 3D team!

mimi
Cardztv DT Sister

Shawnee said...

This is such a cute treat box. I love the paper you used. :)

Blessings,
Shawnee
CardzTV DT Sister

Sharon said...

What a great box!!! Love the paper you used and the pretty ribbon and bow. :)