Friday, February 6, 2015

CardzTV Stamps Challenge! Sending You TONS of love!

Hey there my crafty friends!  It's time for another fabulous challenge with the awesome design team at CardzTV!  This week's challenge is all about Valentine's Day.  This week's 3-D Challenge is to create a treat box or bag for Valentine's Day.  So I created this little treat bag today for you all to enjoy.  The sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps of course and is from the Critter Captions stamp set-- super cute right!  And the adorable elephant is from the fabulous Lisa at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons


Details

Safari Love Cutting Files

7 comments:

Gloria said...

Love your treat bag:) So adorable!!

Irish Crafter said...

So cute

Irish Crafter said...

So cute

Sharon said...

This is totally adorable Sarah!! Love that adorable elephant!!!! :)

Gerda said...

I love this treat box!!! Super adorable!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Linda said...

I am so totally in love with this elephant. He looks super cute on the treat bag!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable Sarah! I Love this sweet elephant:) I have used this file before and just love it! So cute!
Sherrie K