Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope this post finds you well.  I was delighted to be asked to create a Mother's Day card to share with everyone at Paper Garden!  I used some of their gorgeous cardstock to create this card... it's soooooo thick and sooooo pretty!  I love the pearlized look--the white is absolutely stunning!  Hope you enjoy this card-- Happy Mother's day to all of you!



Details: 
Paper Garden: Stardream Aquamarine---I love this color sooo much I am going to try to match paint to it for my home's entryway!!
The adorable flower is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon
MOM is cut from a set of dies from Jaded Blossom


2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

What a Sweet Card, I Love It! Glad I stopped by.
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Awww.... So CUTE! Wonderful card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations