Friday, June 24, 2016

Burger and Fries!

Hello my crafty friends-- this weekend into the upcoming week is all about celebrations-- and of course I needed to make the perfect cards for such occasions-- this weekend/ week we are celebrating a wedding and two special wedding anniversaries-- I decided that I needed to be a little punny with my cards :)  Big shocker I know!  So stop back in the next couple of days for the other cards in this celebration series!  

Today's card is the wedding card.... a little bit of punny for their special day-- I could have gone with white and tulle but thought this was a much better option.  This one is also going to hold a gift card to a place for burgers-- haha yep it's gotta match! I am also linking this baby up for the challenge with my friends at Jaded Blossom Challenge--they are all about celebrations!  Perfect!






8 comments:

Cassandra said...

So cute! I just love those little puns!!! Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge. :)

Unknown said...

Great card!

Georgiana said...

Super yummy! I sure hope the wedding couple loves hamburgers and fries...very original idea for them.

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Sarah! Sorry I've been MIA the last several weeks! My son who's in the Marine's is visiting and my computer crashed on me - We are still visiting with my son until this next Wednesday when he leaves again and I think I finally fixed my computer! Or at least I hope so! LOL Glad to be back and checking out your creations - your projects look awesome!!! Looking forward to stopping by more often again! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Melissa said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom.

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Too cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Jaded Blossom!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is so SUPER FUN!!! AWESOME job...Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Aww! This is adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom!