Friday, October 14, 2016

Jaded Blossom October 2016 Release Day 5

Hello my crafty friends!  I am here with you all today to share the final day of the October 2016 Jaded Blossom Stamps release!  I am sad to see today come but I am super excited to share these great stamps with you!  Hope you like my project for today :)



For my project I created these fun little gift tags and a little holder for them! 

Details of Project: 
Jaded Blossom Items Used: Holiday Gift Tags, Christmas Dies 2, Birthday Dies, Scallop Caddy Die, Panel Dies
Other Details: Paper from SU! Hob Lob, epoxy gems from Mike's and DoodleBug



4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Mechele said...

Love the papers...such a great idea !! ❤️

Unknown said...

Great idea! Love it!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh wow! Beautiful tags & I love the holder you made for them! Fantastic Project!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations