Monday, May 1, 2017

I Only Have...

Hello my crafty friends!  Happy May...how on earth is it May already!?!?  Yikes!  I guess the time flies when you're having a good time!  I am sharing this fun card with you all today highlight some awesome Jaded Blossom products!  This month the stamp set "100% Hipster" is the monthly spotlight set---so that means the price is AWESOME!  So this week I am highlighting a few great stamps from that set on my blog!  Enjoy!

This sentiment would be perfect for so many things... perhaps create one for Valentine's Day... or make it creepy for Halloween...or perhaps like in my case---send it off to my Sister-in-law who is recovering from a sweet case of pink eye!  

Details about the products used: 
 
 




3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a Funtabuous card..you truly did your clever & Creative on!! Loving those Google eyes. You definitely did a Super Outstanding Creative job!!
YOU SO ROCK!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so FUN! LOVE the eyes on the banner! way cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!