Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Jaded Blossom Release Day 2: You Told Santa You Were Good...

Hello my crafty friends!  Today is Release Day 2 at Jaded Blossom Stamps and I have this super fun projects to share with you all-- highlighting one of my new favorite stamp sets... I do love funny sentiments such as these and this new stamp set doesn't disappoint!


Hahahahah!  I am so in love with Santa here!  He is dissected from a full awesome cut from SVG Cutting Files: Drunk Santa

Paper is from my stash... no details! 

Jaded Blossom Awesomeness Used: 

 

 



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99


October 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - Christmas Die Freebie

 Christmas Die Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $142.99


5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG LOL Your Gift bag is Totally Out of Bounds Cute, Adorable and HO HO HOLARIOUS!! You sure did one Super Outstanding Creative job!!! All of your creative ideas sure came together for one Spectacular Gift Bag! YOU so ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so fun!!! I love that Santa!!

Michelle said...

hehehe tooo cute ! my daughter loved this one !

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.. that face on Santa just has me laughing! So CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations