Monday, April 9, 2018

Yikes....

Hmmmm I have severely neglected my crafting and this little blog... trying to get some other areas of my life back on track... BUT all is well and I missed my card making sooooooo very much!!!  So I'm back!  Hope you missed me :) hehe!  

I of course decided to come back by joining a challenge!  I am linking this card up for the new challenge over with my friends at Jaded Blossom and it's a color challenge!  So I pulled out some card stock, some dies, a stamp set and got a bit inky!  




10 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

YES!! I missed ya!!! :) Glad to see you back and with a lovely card at that!!! So pretty Sarah!! Looking forward to seeing your creations again! :)

Theresa

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty!! I love those flowers!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Jaded Blossom :)

teachdanz said...

Love this Sarah!! So happy to see you're crafting again, I've missed your cute projects!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom challenge for April!! HUGS!!

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL card, AWESOME job with the challenge!!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom challenge for April!!

Melissa said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining Jaded Blossom's Challenge:)

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card !! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge this month !

GiGi said...

Fabulous card! Glad to see you back! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom! Hugs-Lee-Ann :)

candio said...

Beautiful take on the color challenge ~ Thanks for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!!

Tina H said...

I miss ya! So glad you are getting back into crafting! Your card is so pretty! So happy you joined in on the challenge :) Hugs, Tina