Monday, January 24, 2011

And the Winner Is....

I am sure you are all dying to know the winner of my little sweet treat from my first ever Blog Hop...and I am really the winner as I have a TON of new followers--never in my life did I think this many people would want to see what little ole me was up to in the crafting world. 

However, now on to the winner... done with great skill and precision...my husband picked a random number and we went with that... very technical I know :)  And thank you to Amanda at http://www.craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/  for your lovely comment.  I have emailed you and would love your address so I can send off your sweet treat.  Amanda will receiving an adorable rubber stamp for Valentine's Day... the super cute gumball machine from Amuse.  I will also be sending her a little package of heart rhinestones.  I love this stamp--so much I have my very own that I used in a recent post! 

Thank you all!!!!  I hope to be back later this evening with a card for you all to enjoy!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just remember I forgot to say Thank you on your blog.. Thank you.. :)