Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm a Crab!

Hey there blog friends!  I hope this post finds you all doing well.  Ever have a day when you're just down right crabby??  I have them every now and again and it's just down right no fun at all.  So on Monday I was having a crabby day but then spent it with one of my BFFs and we had a great day--Joann's had some AWESOME deals and we picked up some super cute Die-Cuts-With-A-View paper packs that are sooooo adorable!  We also had sushi at our fave sushi place--it was amazing!  If you're ever in MN and looking for some sushi suggestions give me a shout out!  Well that's enough of my ramblings...on to the crab...I mean card!
Recipe:
Crab was cut from Create-A-Critter-not sure on the size!
Paper: All Stampin' Up: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, and some DSP from a mini stack
Stamp: My Pink Stamper Punnylicious
Ink: SU! Real Red
Ribbon: Black and White Gingham (I <3 this ribbon!)
Punches: Scalloped Oval and Oval from SU!


2 comments:

Lizzie Laine said...

That is the cutest crab card!
Love the colors:)

I have something for you on my blog, so when you get a chance, please stop by to get it!

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Linda said...

This is adorable! Congratulations on your new blog. I hope your are staying warm in MN. I see the cold temp. there now and they are headed our way. I live in WI.
Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog hop card and for becoming a follower.
It is very nice to meet you.
Linda