Monday, February 14, 2011

Spring is coming!

I can feel it...I can just tell Spring is almost here!  WOW soooo many puddles today!  I love seeing the ice and snow melting like crazy.  I decided today that I "need" a pair of wellies which is what inspired the card I made tonight.  I just can't believe how warm it was today-- what a glorious day that's for sure :)

I also decided to take some time to play with another challenge.  This challenge was posted over at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ and this challenge is for the Challenge #47 Weather Forecast!  And oh baby Spring is soooooo in the air!  The wellies are cut from the Paisley cartridge at 3 inches!  Almost all of the paper is from DCWV and SU!  The pearls are just some random ones I had lying around in a drawere they are from a discount store here in town. 

Recipe
Paper: DCWV and SU!
Cricut Cartridge: the rain boots are cut at 3 in from the Paisley Cartridge
Other stuff: The pearls are no name in an unmarked package :)
I LOVE the plaid paper!  So cute!  Enjoy!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Very Cute:)
~Kim

Anonymous said...

Loving them wellies!

Jean said...

Great card. Love the pearls. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Monica said...

Yay for Spring!!! TFS, I love the rain boots!

Saundra said...

very cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

CarrieAnne said...

Very cute and the gray color combo is great!

Kate said...

What a super card! I really like your choice of papers for this - and those pearls are such a great touch!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

Helen said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)