Sunday, February 27, 2011

A whole lot of green!

I love green... it's pretty much my favorite color and this card looks like my craft room blew up and green was the only color I could find.  I also decided of course it was time to hang out with the lovely ladies over at Stamping 411 to participate in another one of their fabulous challenges-- I just LOVE the challenges these ladies present.  I used a vast array of supplies and unfortunately a lot of what I used is stuff I have had for years and I am not sure of the company :(  I apologize for this but I hope you still enjoy my card!  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Paper: A whole lot of I don't know :(
Shamrocks--are all stickers!
Punches: SU! Modern Label and circles
Stamp: SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes 

8 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

So cute! Love the shamrock details! Great job with the sketch!

Kerin said...

No matter where these supplies came from, this is one great card!! Love it :) Thanks for playing along this week!

Selene Kempton said...

I think it's awesome! I have a few friends that I send St Patricks day cards to. (my friends who go to the irish cottage with me on a saturday once in while for live music).. This would be a perfect card for them! I love the dsp and your use and placement of the shamrocks.. so fun!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

That's a whole lot of fabulous GREEN! Wow!!! Love this!

Maquel said...

Adorable card! Love it! And congrats on making the FCCB DT! Looking forward to working with you!!

Maquel
papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Just perfect!!

Patti Chesky said...

This is a fabulous St. Patrick's Day card, and a fun use of stickers too!

gbarron56 said...

Great way to pull it all together. I love that you contrasted the green with black -- great job! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen