Friday, May 27, 2011

Meet My Girlfriend Ethel!

Ahhh meet my good friend Ethel.  She's how I feel when I wake up some mornings!  I most certainly don't sleep in my pearls nor in curlers--but I think you get the picture.  I love the coffee cup she holds in her hand...I feel like her before I have my first cup in the morning.  Ms. Ethel is from Rubber Necker Stamp Company lots of great stamps-- the "Old Character" section of stamps cracks me up.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know my good friend Ethel.  I love her pearls and fuzzy slippers :)

The Deets:
Stamp: RubberNecker Stamp Co.
Paper: SU!
Ink: SU! with aqua painter
Other: pearls, punch, Flower Soft 

7 comments:

Cricutjunkie said...

How cute, I think we all know an Ethel or at the very least have one in our family. The earrings are so creative. TFS Traci

Jen M said...

Love Ethel! This is awesome, Sarah!!

Bev Gerard said...

***Giggles in Texas!***
Oh Ethyl ... she looks marvy in her specially-created robe with the patch pockets!

~Bev

Judy said...

I love your girlfriend .
Judy

Unknown said...

Where did you get that picture of me??? Hahaha great job I love it
Brenda

Kate said...

What a hilarious image!! Great job with the colouring and card, Sarah!

helloholley said...

such a hoot...I LOLed when I saw her!!! Great card and design!!!;)
Inky Hugs,
Holley