Monday, August 22, 2011

Challenge #74: Birthday Bash

We're having a bash over at Fantabulous Cricut a birthday bash that is!  I can't believe it's Monday again...oh my goodness things have been crazy busy!  Sorry I've been lacking in my crafting--it's been driving me crazy!  But hopefully things will soon start to slow down...today classes start at the University I work at...so I am hoping everyone will be too busy studying to do just about anything else :)

I hope you decide to join us for our challenge today at FCCB!  We love having you join us!  I hope that today you can find some time to create a wonderful birthday project with your cricut!  Pull out that Cricut and make a birthday card-- I'm sure you need to add some to your stash!  I know I definitely need to get working on my stash!

The Deets!
Cricut Cut: Create a Critter Crab
Paper: American Crafts polkadot DSP, Solid SU!
Twine: The Twinery
Sentiment: MPS
Punch: Fiskars
Other: googly eyes (Love em!)

13 comments:

Amy said...

This is so cute- love the google eyes on the crab! :)Amy

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Snappy cute! My daughter is always saying "Oh Snap" so it reminds me of that. Great card Sarah. :)

Larelyn said...

Just so cute! I love the sentiment. Adorable.
Hugs,

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the googly eyes and what a perfect sentiment with the crab.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

He may be crabby, but he sure is cute! Love the red, black and white combo, very crisp and clean. And I love that twine...cute, cute, cute!

Amy said...

Hi Sarah- I also left something for you on my blog when you get a chance :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

So, so cute! We both brought out the googly eyes this week. :) Love the waves at the top and your twine and colors.

Your fellow DT gal,
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Oh your card is so cute, the google eyes are a perfect touch.

Your Fellow DT Member,
Jewels

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute!! I love that crab and those colors!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great punch!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

I love the little lobster, so adorable! The googly eyes are so cute on him and I love the border punch, it fits perfectly, as does the sentiment!

Sherrie K. said...

Great card Sarah! love the red, black and white together:) I especially love that cute little crab..TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This is so sweet - and that punched border is PERFECT!! I've not seen that punch before. Those big googly eyes look great too!